Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hindsight is Hilarious!!!!

I'm not buying the Grandmothers death as the cause of his departure.

I, at one point, declared the Central Arkansas game to be our last win of the year and then about 2 weeks later I declared Iowa to make the tournament.

I was wrong on both accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by herbyhawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1977Hawkeye View Post
    Yeah, after the Campbell game I was one who wasn't sure if this year's team would win more than 10 games or not. Guess it goes to show how much a team can improve throughout the year. But I was LOL @ the guy who originally thought Olaseni could average a double-double this year.
    yeah a good laugh at nobody as it was proved that i didn't, just like the op said hindsight is great especially in ripping on a poster that posted his opinion on what a player would do. in both case i made a mistake on his #'s just like the poster did with his prediction of the Iowa team not winning a game in the BT, but again i get ripped for mentioning this fact, i have not seen anyone jump this poster for his prediction, and i constantly get ripped.and people wonder why i get upset and which is it the poster that stated as fact that i said Gabe a dbl dbl, is that a mistake or is it a lie?
    I think myself and many other posters cant decide whether we love or hate your ramblings. I do believe this is one of your few ramblings that you didnt bring up * ratings, but thats more for football. Right herb?

Quote Originally Posted by sioux34 View Post
    I'm not buying the Grandmothers death as the cause of his departure.
    Sometimes the answer is right in front of you without the intrigue. I know everyone expected the intrigue, but with no fire or smoke visible after 9 months of EVERYONE looking, the simplest answer suddenly makes sense. Especially when it easily explains the timing and actions- or lack thereof- of the administration and authorities. What I think is missed here in Hubbard's background is how much family support he had to have to overcome his crime and punishment- more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleHawk View Post
    Sometimes the answer is right in front of you without the intrigue. I know everyone expected the intrigue, but with no fire or smoke visible after 9 months of EVERYONE looking, the simplest answer suddenly makes sense. Especially when it easily explains the timing and actions- or lack thereof- of the administration and authorities. What I think is missed here in Hubbard's background is how much family support he had to have to overcome his crime and punishment- more than most people.
    That's just dum...

Speculation and fantasy are much more fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12