Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Early B1G game predictions

Iowa will most likely play on the road in the B1G-ACC challenge which would leave Miami, Clemson, Duke, FSU, Va Tech and WF as possible canidates since they were on the road last year. If I had to guess Iowa would get either FSU or Va Tech

OatesStache

Quote Originally Posted by herbyhawk View Post
    you heard it here 1st NCState to win the ACC, quick run to Vegas and bet the farm
    Coming from the guy who cries if you oppose him because he's "just giving an opinion", and the guy who cries if you "have stars in your eyes" if you dare say something positive about a traditional power.

What a lying, jerk bully. The absolute worst of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by OatesStache View Post
    Coming from the guy who cries if you oppose him because he's "just giving an opinion", and the guy who cries if you "have stars in your eyes" if you dare say something positive about a traditional power.

What a lying, jerk bully. The absolute worst of the worst.
    not fun when it happen to another person as i got jumped for something i never said. which was a dbl dbl out of Gabe

OatesStache

Quote Originally Posted by herbyhawk View Post
    not fun when it happen to another person as i got jumped for something i never said. which was a dbl dbl out of Gabe
    I have been posting on this forum for a week, and you have jumped me for something I never said on, at least, four separate occasions. You also do not know math.

Keep lying Herby. I wouldn't recognize you otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by OatesStache View Post
    I have been posting on this forum for a week, and you have jumped me for something I never said on, at least, four separate occasions. You also do not know math.

Keep lying Herby. I wouldn't recognize you otherwise.
    go back a page ot two and you will find the many post about how i was supposed to have said Gabe was to get a dbl dbl then it was shown that i said 7-8 ppg and 9-11 rpg, last time i checked 7 and 8 were single digit #'s. keep trying funny boy, again you do keep me smiling. oh by the way it was a prediction not a statement of fact. and last i checked there is a huge difference between predicting and making statements of facts
    Last edited by herbyhawk; 04-05-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12