Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Iowa signee Ingram to play in Indiana-Kentucky All-Star games; Des Moines Registe

I ain't no chalkie lover!

Re: Iowa signee Ingram to play in Indiana-Kentucky All-Star games; Des Moines Registe

Quote Originally Posted by IAJay View Post
    O, I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing, but I do worry that it makes people think Olesani will average double doubles, haha.
    Check back for his Senior season, let's hope he is averaging a double/double for that National Championship team .

Quote Originally Posted by IAJay View Post
    O, I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing, but I do worry that it makes people think Olesani will average double doubles, haha.
    The one person that thought that is now banned, I really didn't see too many unreal expectations for Iowa's freshman out there. Probably the worst one is mine that I predicted Woodbury may average a little over 9 rpg, not my best prediction, but what the hell?

HN Legend

you know the double double prediction was bad. but the worst prediction had to be about blocked shots. didnt herby have olaseni at like 4 or 5 blocks per game? that is anthony davis numbers and extremely rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Foval21 View Post
    you know the double double prediction was bad. but the worst prediction had to be about blocked shots. didnt herby have olaseni at like 4 or 5 blocks per game? that is anthony davis numbers and extremely rare.
    Yes it was, there are just not a lot of players that average a double double in the college game. Most that do are mid-major players.
    What's Iowa's history of players that average double double's?

HN Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sportstalent View Post
    Yes it was, there are just not a lot of players that average a double double in the college game. Most that do are mid-major players.What's Iowa's history of players that average double double's?
    yea...not sure about that. probably have to go back a ways to find a double double average for a hawk. maybe someone should make a post celebrating herby's great predictions.

yea...not sure about that. probably have to go back a ways to find a double double average for a hawk. maybe someone should make a post celebrating herby's great predictions.
    LOL...it would take quite a while to compile that listing...

I think Evans was the last one, the only one after him would have been Brunner, I think, but he played with some solid rebounders as well, so I am thinking he didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12