Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: My thoughts on what should happen to Penn State

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio79 View Post
    I believe it is called Narcissistic Personality Disorder, ank.
    Scorpio, I expect royalties on my quote.

Scorpio79

Quote Originally Posted by treychase View Post
    Scorpio, I expect royalties on my quote.
    You got it.

On the 50 yard line, east side of Kinnick, sunshine on my shoulders!

Let me guess: it's a collection of hardcore right-wing gasbags spouting hateful ideological rhetoric?
    Winner winner chicken dinner!
    I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
    Groucho Marx

"Normally my front end makes no sounds"...... Freaky 11/22/2012

*** Official Best poster from Twin Lakes area 2011 - TwinLaker ***

I bet there were several SMU players that had no involvment in recieving improper benefits back in 87 right? Punishments are never fair, and in this situation it really is too bad for the players. The NCAA HAS to come down hard on this institution, because technically they have been profiting off of a "clean image" for years now. Sure the players don't deserve this, but the football office definitely does.

It is kind of like if your Dad has been a serial killer all these years and you find out for the first time. Not something you wanted but now you have to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhawk View Post
    I bet there were several SMU players that had no involvment in recieving improper benefits back in 87 right? Punishments are never fair, and in this situation it really is too bad for the players. The NCAA HAS to come down hard on this institution, because technically they have been profiting off of a "clean image" for years now. Sure the players don't deserve this, but the football office definitely does.

It is kind of like if your Dad has been a serial killer all these years and you find out for the first time. Not something you wanted but now you have to live with it.
    Agree
    And you uplift my hope for humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhawk View Post
    I bet there were several SMU players that had no involvment in recieving improper benefits back in 87 right? Punishments are never fair, and in this situation it really is too bad for the players. The NCAA HAS to come down hard on this institution, because technically they have been profiting off of a "clean image" for years now. Sure the players don't deserve this, but the football office definitely does. It is kind of like if your Dad has been a serial killer all these years and you find out for the first time. Not something you wanted but now you have to live with it.
    THIS!!

The thing is, they can allow any player that wants to transfer and play immediately. It isn't like you would be ending careers. The NCAA could also grant a scholarship limit exception for these players.

All this, "it will hurt the players" talk is BS. It will hurt them more to keep them I that toxic environment.

I don't think blacking out PSU away games is fair to the other team's fans. No televised PSU home games for 4 years seems about right to me.

Banned

I believe at this time the guy that started this post should be punched in the FACE.. this man is ugly and has no clue about politics/economics let alone compassionate. Let alone any understanding of the working class... the poor///

Scorpio79

Quote Originally Posted by aaronzuriel View Post
    I believe at this time the guy that started this post should be punched in the FACE.. this man is ugly and has no clue about politics/economics let alone compassionate. Let alone any understanding of the working class... the poor///
    You should fly to des moines and punch his jack o lantern mug.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterLucky View Post
    Saw the website and felt dirtier for having been there.
    Let me guess: it's a collection of hardcore right-wing gasbags spouting hateful ideological rhetoric?
    Yeah those hardcore left-wing sites you frequent are so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronzuriel View Post
    He has forgotten more than you will ever know about football you *******.

OatesStache

Steve Deace's thoughts on a subject? I usually file those in a porcelain bowl near my sink.

Scorpio79

Quote Originally Posted by nationalchamps View Post
    Yeah those hardcore left-wing sites you frequent are so much better.
    zip it, natty strawman

Scorpio79

Quote Originally Posted by OatesStache View Post
    Steve Deace's thoughts on a subject? I usually file those in a porcelain bowl near my sink.
    does it take two flushes sometimes?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast