Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HN Legend

Re: Penn State now on foodstamps

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoHAWKEYE View Post
    No. from 25 down to 15 for 4 years.
    But that isn't what Yahoo/ESPN is reporting. They are saying 10 lost right away and 20 per year for the next 4 years.

So right away they are down to 75, next year down to 55, 35, and 15 in the fourth year.

Quote Originally Posted by ssckelley View Post
    But that isn't what Yahoo/ESPN is reporting. They are saying 10 lost right away and 20 per year for the next 4 years.

So right away they are down to 75, next year down to 55, 35, and 15 in the fourth year.
    That's incorrect.

They can offer 15 scholarships each year and have 65 scholarship players on the team.

A normal team can offer 25 scholarships and have 85 scholarship players on the team

That's the 10/20.
    Someday, I don't know when
    we're gonna get to that place, where we want to go,
    And we'll walk in the sun.
    But till then Tramps Like Us
    Baby we were Born to Run!

You can't imply anything to morons - Ahmet Ertegun.

Scorpio79

This punishment is tantamount to Donte Stallworth serving only 24 days after killing a guy by running him over while drunk-driving a Bentley.

Quote Originally Posted by FML View Post
    I'll now accept apologies from all the people who said I was wrong in wanting a natural east/west split of the divisions.
    I wanted an East/West split, too.

But...there will be no realignment of the Big 10. It will stay as-is.

Scorpio79

I'll now accept apologies from all the people who said I was wrong in wanting a natural east/west split of the divisions.
    If you think Jim Delaney is going to apologize to you, you're batsh!t crazy.

Leave those poor people on food stamps out of this.
    Iím fresh out of smart *** remarks for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawksel View Post
    I was thinking about this today. I think trading Michigan State and Indiana would balance out the two divisions pretty well. MSU already has a good spirited rivalry with Wisconsin and Ohio State and would be a good third team to act as a foil.
    I agree with this. It will be an absolute absurdity if they don't change the divisions considering it is now known that PSU will be a bottom dweller for at least 6-7 years.

Well, then there was also this:

There will be little to no NCAA punishment. Even if, they can appeal it and drag it out in the courts for years. Miami commited huge crimes and so far there is no punishment...that was over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ddiction View Post
    Well, then there was also this:
    There will be little to no NCAA punishment. Even if, they can appeal it and drag it out in the courts for years. Miami commited huge crimes and so far there is no punishment...that was over a year ago.
    Dd. High five.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12