Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Airbhg strikes again

Here is a link to a video of Hill getting hurt today as well as his injury in h.s.

Quote Originally Posted by CAARHawk View Post
    I am thinking that someone doesn't know that Pumas are not some kind of snake.
    That's was my initial thought as well, but didn't feel like embarrassing the guy and his favorite professional writer.

Quote Originally Posted by cf84 View Post
    So you were watching EXCEPT when Hill got hurt, huh? So tell me, have you been watching when the others got hurt? Was talking to my friend Herby and he thinks he is on to something. You could be AIRBHG's kryptonite!!
    Correct.

I literally walked out of the stadium only a couple of minutes before this happened.

I have been present for my share of Iowa RB injuries, though.

Shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by CPHAWK82 View Post
    Here is a link to a video of Hill getting hurt today as well as his injury in h.s.

Wow I didnt realize he got his other knee today. I figured it was the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BonanzaHawk View Post
    Garmon looked good today...we should maybe shut him down until the opener.
    Not the opener - keep him until the MSU game!!!!

Failing to write AIRBHG in all caps is only gonna p!ss him off more.
    I am now ThunderHawk, Inc. I am a Corporate SuperPerson(TM). I am immortal, my liability is limited, and I own the government. Just do what I say and nobody gets hurt.

www.14ers.com

http://www.aecf.org/MajorInitiatives/KIDSCOUNT.aspx

Get home from the Fair and see this crap....

Quote Originally Posted by DaCoach View Post
    That's was my initial thought as well, but didn't feel like embarrassing the guy and his favorite professional writer.
    Coiled like a spring...tightly wound and wraped with coiling muscles ready to pounce. Cleary you don't need to worry about embarrasing anybody....

Quote Originally Posted by cmhawks99 View Post
    ...Coiled like a spring...tightly wound and wraped with coiling muscles ready to pounce. Cleary you don't need to worry about embarrasing anybody....:rolleyes:
    Honey-puma don't care.

Any word on if Todd Smith was on the sidelines? Did he get any carries after Hill went down?

I think the acronym describing Iowa's struggles at the RB position should be put to death too. It's stupid, and for people to say, "well if it does exist...". Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaTeddy View Post
    I think the acronym describing Iowa's struggles at the RB position should be put to death too. It's stupid, and for people to say, "well if it does exist...". Please stop.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by DaCoach View Post
    there are tremendous problems at RB on this team.
    Good eye, champ. You've said yourself numerous times that Garmon busted off the longest runs yesterday, so I'm not sure why you questioned me saying he looked good in the first place.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IowaTeddy View Post
    not going to happen. sorry that it irritates you, but you're just going to have to deal with it. i don't believe in luck either for the record.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast