What a fun Saturday night of Big Ten football! Here are our B1G Power Rankings for Week Six. I am to the point where I really do look at these things based on whom I think would win head to head on a neutral field. Deace ranks them in his own fashion; that’s just how I look at it.
JON MILLER’S RANKINGS
1. Penn State: Played ho-hum at Northwestern and still won 31-7
2. Wisconsin: Physically imposing. Swarming defense. They have it again. Damn it.
3. Ohio State: Rolling the stiffs of the Big Ten at an alarming level
4. Michigan State: Last year looking more and more like an aberration
5. Michigan: Their defense is elite. Their offense is dead on arrival
6. Iowa: Took some steps forward along the offensive line
7. Northwestern: Two tough assignments to start B1G play
8. Nebraska: Their running game is getting better
9. Purdue: Right now, I’d take them over the remaining teams
10. Indiana: Because…nobody else seems right here
11. Maryland: Historically poor offensive performance
12. Minnesota: Boat is taking on water
13. Illinois: School record for most true frosh game starts in a season just five games in
14. Rutgers: TV sets…glorious New York TV sets
Related In HawkeyeNation Forums
STEVE DEACE’S RANKINGS
IF DEACE HAD A VOTE IN THE AP POLL
MY HEISMAN BALLOT
Related In HawkeyeNation Articles
April 20, 2018 — The Hawkeye Football Recruiting Stock Report – April 20, 2018
Our weekly look at where Iowa stands with several key recruiting targets.