Adrian Clayborn and His Coach

Discussion in 'Football' started by RobHowe, Feb 4, 2019.

1. RobHowe

RobHowe Administrator

2. RobHowe

RobHowe Administrator

3. westender

westender Well-Known Member

That is awesome.

4. Hawkfnntn

Hawkfnntn Well-Known Member

How bad ass is that? Might be Claybornes last game. Has he said if he's coming back?

5. westender

I am sure BB and KF will be talking about the current Iowa players available for the draft.

Northside Hawk likes this.
  6. judzeehawk

judzeehawk Well-Known Member

Awesome photo! Seems just like yesterday AC blocked that punt and ran it in for a TD. Very happy for AC!

Northside Hawk likes this.
  7. westender

Wanted to see a photo of Bielema and Ferentz catching up. Maybe Bert was padding the game live for BB.

8. MelroseHawkins

MelroseHawkins Well-Known Member

That is really cool. AC one of the best. Always liked that guy.

9. homes

homes Well-Known Member

He came back for his senior year.

Ree4 and MelroseHawkins like this.
  10. Ree4

Ree4 Well-Known Member

AC looks like a big teddy bear, the love and admiration they have for each other is evident in that photo. AC was close last night to getting a sack, definitely got some pressure on Goff

11. BVHawk95

BVHawk95 Well-Known Member

He absolutely planted Goff one time, dude has been quietly good for the last few seasons when he's been healthy.

I can't stand the Pats, but knowing Clayborn and James Ferentz (plus Croston and McCarron on the practice squad) got rings eases the pain a bit.

12. dahlhawk

dahlhawk Well-Known Member

You can't fake that kind of mutual respect and affection, both class acts!

eledmonster likes this.
  13. WinOneThisCentury

WinOneThisCentury Well-Known Member

I've tried to like the Patriots...I really have...and having Clayborn on the team was helping for awhile. Then I read an article about Brady and his supermodel wife and their perfect kids that don't know what sugar is because all they eat are vegetables and leafy greens, and they chase unicorns in their backyard in the Hamptons. After reading the article, my first thought was that I hope Donald and Suh break Brady's leg and shove it up his ass.

The only thing I liked about Brady was the scene from TED 2 where they try to steal his gizz so Ted can have a baby. I was surprised Brady did that, and I thought about liking him for a minute or two.

ThunderHawk likes this.
  14. pootspot

pootspot Well-Known Member

KF rocking the denim! Skinny jeans or classic cut? Kirk 4.0 dare I say?

15. loesshillshawk

loesshillshawk Well-Known Member

Adrian dated my daughter for 2 years at Iowa. He is an outstanding person, thoughtful and humble. I can tell you firsthand he loved Kirk, spoke about how much he loved Kirk. While at Tampa, when we played LSU, he took my wife and I out on the town, and called Kirk for 4 tickets for us and 2 friends. We sat in row 2 next to Dallas Clark and his family, Stanzi and the list goes on. When I saw that pic I can tell you the love is mutual.

gablegrip and Ree4 like this.
  16. westender

Wonder what he thought of Rick K (the then D Line coach).

17. loesshillshawk

loesshillshawk Well-Known Member

Plead the 5th he would of taken a bullet for Norm.
    Ld

18. ThunderHawk

ThunderHawk Well-Known Member

Still probably my favorite Hawkeye play ever. Such total, complete PWNage.

judzeehawk likes this.
  19. SteveGarvey1

SteveGarvey1 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Kirk would have been there for a photo with A. Blythe had the Rams won.

20. westender

That is what I thought. I sat down very low on Iowa side back then and I saw/heard Rick K screaming profanity quite often. Def not the kind of coach I would have wanted to play for.