Ameer Abdullah’s An Idiot

Discussion in 'Football' started by Fryowa, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

2. Xerxes

Xerxes Well-Known Member

Hawk-Chickens. Not too creative.

3. HawksMN

HawksMN Well-Known Member

You throw flack at a team that beat you 4 straight years?

MelroseHawkins and Seth53 like this.
  4. Seth53

Seth53 Well-Known Member

It's called manufacturing a rivalry. Nobody on Nebby's team cares about Iowa.

5. judzeehawk

judzeehawk Well-Known Member

I thought they already called the Hawks ditch chickens. He's real creative. What an idiot. Hope the Hawks pound the snot out of them in their house!

6. Denverhawk1

Denverhawk1 Well-Known Member

This is absolutely motivational material to hang in the Iowa locker room for the week. He must be an idiot.

7. Cyhawk

Cyhawk Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to Iowa eliminting Neb from bowl eligibility infront of thier announced sellout with thousands of open seats. By the end of the game it will look like a Kansas home game in hte stands

8. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

My favorite husker game moment of all time was in ‘17 when (nebraska native) Nathan Bazata trolled Memorial Stadium with their own idiotic “throwing bones” after stopping the sand people on 4th down.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    HawkeyeWalker and Hawkfnntn like this.
  9. westender

westender Well-Known Member

The Black Skirts will be out this Friday.

10. okeefe4prez

okeefe4prez Well-Known Member

Mine was '13 when Weisman bowled over 9 guys.

11. SteveGarvey1

SteveGarvey1 Well-Known Member

What a bust that guy's been in the NFL. I really thought he was going to be good but he's just a bit, part-time player.

Northside Hawk and ssckelley like this.
  12. Northside Hawk

Northside Hawk Well-Known Member

It's easy for Abdullah to spout off.

He doesn't have to go out there on Friday and pay the Piper.

seepig likes this.
  13. Lumberman

Lumberman Well-Known Member

What did this guy ever do against Iowa? I remember being afraid of his reputation when he was in their backfield. Then ... I think he had 8 carries for 12 yards and a fumble. Am I remembering that right?

14. kameltoez102

kameltoez102 Well-Known Member

At this level and with all that is on the line. Iowa should not need a ton of motivation to go in a destroy them anything on top of playing is just more icing on the cake.

15. ModebaSan

ModebaSan Well-Known Member

Anybody got a link?

16. ssckelley

ssckelley Well-Known Member

A link to what? The tweet is in the first comment and you can just click on it. Or you looking for a link to something else?

17. MelroseHawkins

MelroseHawkins Well-Known Member

Nebraska's too soft, they have been for years now.

18. 1hawkeye1

1hawkeye1 Well-Known Member

I was waiting for him to say something provocative that I could get upset about. Jeesh, what a letdown.

MikeyLikesIowa likes this.
  19. InGoodCo

InGoodCo Well-Known Member

I am sure this is Ameer's quick hit to be like Kittle and Chad Greenway talking some trash this week for this game.... it doesn't quite land.

20. Hawkfnntn

Hawkfnntn Well-Known Member

I liked seeing Fant streaking down their sideline to score a long TD on them. It's pretty cool we have more then a few recent memories to pick from.

Theirs must be from when the refs called that TD for their WR in the front corner of the endzone in Kinnnick when it was clearly bobbled. It ended up winning the game for them. I was so so Fn pissed. I was sitting clear the heck on the opposite corner about 15 rows up on the 20 yard line and could see that dude bobbled it while he went out of bounds. How they didn't overturn that I'll never understand. That's been 6 7 yrs ago now I think