Bristol's D.J. Hernandez feels right at home as graduate assistant coach for Hawkeyes

Discussion in 'Football' started by HawkeyeHypnosis, Dec 7, 2013.

1. HawkeyeHypnosis

HawkeyeHypnosis Well-Known Member

2. INTIMIDATORHawk

INTIMIDATORHawk Well-Known Member

Re: Bristol's D.J. Hernandez feels right at home as graduate assistant coach for Hawk

I wonder if he is planning to return to the Hawkeyes next year.

3. WinOneThisCentury

WinOneThisCentury Well-Known Member

Re: Bristol's D.J. Hernandez feels right at home as graduate assistant coach for Hawk

I think he'll stay here as long as he can. I'm sure it's a resume builder to get hired on here as a full time assistant. It makes sense, plus I got to believe it provides a great deal of stability to be a part of that coaching group with what's going on with his brother and that media circus. Seeing how KF operates has to be a pretty positive experience and roadmap for his future.

Well, I have to say, Kennedy and Hernandez deserve credit for fixing the dropped ball syndrome at Iowa. It was night and day better than 2012. You have confidence these guys are going to catch everything and make plays. Don't get me wrong...there were drops, but nothing like the year before.

4. HawkeyeShane

HawkeyeShane Well-Known Member

When I first saw that it was a Bristol paper, I thought "ah crap, ESPN will now know where to find Thug Life's brother"...but then I remembered how self-absorbed ESPN is and that they probably don't even know Bristol has a newspaper...

WHEW!

5. doclee

doclee Well-Known Member

ESPN thinks Hernandez is in Idaho City, Ohio, so not to worry...

6. HawkeyeShane

HawkeyeShane Well-Known Member

Bingo, doc!