Clone reporter calls JBO “trash”

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by Scott Leclair, Dec 13, 2019.

1. deanvogs

deanvogs Well-Known Member

I'm almost 50 and don't have a single issue with what he did, and wouldn't have cared if Morris would have done the same thing at Carver. Pretty sure he sleeps better at night than you who seem to get easily "outraged".

HawkeyeWalker and tksirius like this.
  2. TJHawkeye

TJHawkeye Well-Known Member

Morris was always shooting off his mouth like a playground star. JBo is quieter and usually just speaks with his on court play. Morris and Niang were punks. ISU has had their share of them. You didn't hear Bruns calling them names because he's a total ISU homer.

3. BryceC

BryceC Well-Known Member

Of course he's a homer. He's the Cyclones radio team, not a reporter. JBo talks more trash twitter and other places than any Cyclone other than Niang. Connor talks as much trash as any Cyclone player.

4. SidFarkas

SidFarkas Well-Known Member

84-68.

5. Robowe

Robowe Well-Known Member

6. Hawkfnntn

Hawkfnntn Well-Known Member

That's probably a good thing. Wasn't he interacting with fans in an aggressive manner when he was in high school? I can't imagine being off of it would be a bad thing for him or any player really.

tksirius likes this.
  7. hawkdrummer1

hawkdrummer1 Well-Known Member

I've also heard that Margaret didn't handle herself very well in the stands. I mean, she didn't go all Jamie Pollard or anything.. ;) but she was pretty vocal.

8. chucktownhawk

chucktownhawk Well-Known Member

9. homes

homes Well-Known Member

upload_2019-12-17_14-54-30.jpeg What's wrong with trash? Some have made a living out of it.

chucktownhawk likes this.
  10. hawkation

hawkation Well-Known Member

[​IMG]