Cuse and Fran back East game thread

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by HaydenHawk56, Dec 3, 2019.

1. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Well-Known Member

Happy you think I am a waste of time. You are certainly not required to read my posts. Or, just block me. That is a good option. I know that because I have several on Team Caddy that I have blocked. Trolls are boring.

2. smitharooney

smitharooney Well-Known Member

We agree to disagree. I don't think we have the horses for our league

3. Northside Hawk

Northside Hawk Well-Known Member

If JBo can't answer the bell for conference play it will result in a tremendous improvement to our league defense.

If Joe T hits his stride that's better yet.

We could get mauled on the boards in conference play, especially if Kriener doesn't man up. That concerns me. No JBo, while helping our defense, will hurt our end game free throw shooting. That concerns me more. Joe T and CJ, as freshmen, arw going to have to shoulder a huge load and I think they won't be consistent enough to do that. That concerns me. Cordell appears to have little left. That concerns me. League teams who have scouts on Garza know how to foul him off the floor. That concerns me. The are four or five teams in the league who have more quickness than DePaul. That concerns me.

4. smitharooney

So I'm not the only one thats crazy lol

5. Northside Hawk

Northside Hawk Well-Known Member

I just hope that the Texas Tech win, at the very least, looks good at the end of the year.

They play DePaul tonight. That should be a good barometer for both.

6. smitharooney

I really have no idea how good Tech is from our game. They missed a shit ton of good looks against us. They really did shoot horrible that game

7. PCHawk

PCHawk Well-Known Member

We didn't have the horses last year and limped down the stretch to 10-10. This year the conference is worse. There are quite a few bad teams in the conference this year. Look at our conference schedule and tell me how many games we have no chance in and how many we will be big favorites in.

8. PCHawk

PCHawk Well-Known Member

The only way it matters how good TT is is if we're on the bubble in March.

9. smitharooney

If we lose at any time this season to Illinois , Northwestern or Minny we absolutely suck

10. smitharooney

Throw in Nebraska too