Eno Benjamin

Discussion in 'Football' started by IowaHawkeyeFB, Dec 31, 2019.

1. IowaHawkeyeFB

IowaHawkeyeFB Well-Known Member

Sitting out of the Sun Bowl due to the draft? Dude, you’re not that good.

2. NikeHawk21

NikeHawk21 Well-Known Member

He won’t be a super high draft pick because of all the RB talent in the draft but that’s not a dumb decision at all. He plays and gets hurt and he could cost himself $800,000 guaranteed or more depending on where he goes. He has nothing to prove in that game that will help his stock. I don’t blame the kid one single bit for that decision.

StatelineHawk and Iowa Tex like this.
  3. WinOneThisCentury

WinOneThisCentury Well-Known Member

Despite not wanting to further another Eno Benjamin thread...he's pretty damn good. He would have been the difference in us winning a few more games in my opinion. I had an opportunity to watch him a few times...he flat out makes guys miss and is seriously quick in the hole...plus he can catch it and make big plays. He's a better version of Goodson right now.

Hawk4Fan, archiehawk and koralakers like this.
  4. okeefe4prez

okeefe4prez Well-Known Member

Wrong. Goodson is like the 5th best RB in the country right now behind Taylor, Dobbins, Etienne and that kid from Oklahoma State.

5. BVHawk95

BVHawk95 Well-Known Member

It's a shame how the NFL treats RBs. He's probably hoping to sell his durability to NFL teams, since they like to chew up and spit out young RBs.

Hopefully he gets a good payday and is able to last in the league without being treated as disposable.

6. 4thngoal

4thngoal Well-Known Member

Eno? Never heard of her.

DDThompson and 1hawkeye1 like this.
  7. NCHawker

NCHawker Well-Known Member

He did pretty well.

upload_2019-12-31_18-37-40.png

koralakers likes this.
  8. TulipCityHawk

TulipCityHawk Well-Known Member

Eno is a stud. As much as I like Goodson, Eno is a step better. Able to break tackles better and just as quick.

Hawk4Fan, ibahawkeye and Hawkboys like this.
  9. HawkGold

HawkGold Well-Known Member

Ummm. No. Goodson is not.

10. deanvogs

deanvogs Well-Known Member

If he were a Hawk everyone would be complaining about how be “regressed”. From ‘18-‘19

DDThompson, judzeehawk and NCHawker like this.
  11. MoseSchrute

MoseSchrute Well-Known Member

It's ok4p. Sarcasm.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Chickenlounge and HawkGold like this.
  12. Scott Leclair

Scott Leclair Well-Known Member

Not for nothing but Eno is not a Hawkeye RB. So who cares what he is doing...

1hawkeye1 likes this.
  13. thetrza

thetrza Well-Known Member

Imagine risking your health or blowing out your knee in the Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl playing for the staff at ASU?

14. pythagoras

pythagoras Well-Known Member

He's above average in a conference that doesn't play defense. So he's below average at best

1hawkeye1 and blubberhawk like this.
  15. Grady

Grady Well-Known Member

People downplaying Benjamin's ability clearly haven't seen or watched him play this year. I've watched a ton of college football, and IMO Eno is easily the best RB in college football -- if I was picking a team I'd pick him over Taylor and Dobbins and it wouldn't even be close. His acceleration, vision, lateral movement, and strength are amazing. His #s were down this year because ASU's O-line was breaking in new guys, but man, he's the real deal. I wish him the best...and completely believe his story of how things went down with the Iowa coaches.

16. Stanzi

Stanzi Well-Known Member

Are you Eno’s dad? Taylor, Dobbins and Etienne are all better and have played much tougher defenses.

17. pythagoras

pythagoras Well-Known Member

LOL IMO your opinion is garbage

1hawkeye1 likes this.
  18. judzeehawk

judzeehawk Well-Known Member

One Benjamin? Eno spelled backwards. He'll make a few of those.

19. karras

karras Well-Known Member

This is cousinbreeder stupid. You make it sound like they could protect every RB from injury but team management is a bunch of sadists who like to injure people for personal pleasure. Please think before doing anything in the future.

20. LGEND24

LGEND24 Well-Known Member

Agree on Taylor and Etienne, but would take Benjamin over Dobbins.