Frans record vs Nebraska is abysmal

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by IowaHawkeyeFB, Jan 8, 2020.

1. HawkGold

HawkGold Well-Known Member

He s not the only one around here with multiple personna disorder (several names). One who doesnt come around much used 4 or five and ganged himself up on people. Gotta admit it took some talent. Once in awhile he d slip up.

Anyway few teams could withstand losing the players Iowa has. That said, Moss is probably on Fran. He s using T kinda the same way. But T is really young.

2. smitharooney

smitharooney Well-Known Member

Fran has lost 6 times to a program that has never won a game in the NCAA tourney or won a regular season conference title since 1950???????

3. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Must have cryptonite woven into their home uniforms. :p

4. InGoodCo

InGoodCo Well-Known Member

Yes, I really want you to do that, you got 10 years of info to go thru, get cracking.

5. InGoodCo

InGoodCo Well-Known Member

I'm giving the OP a hard time because he's just spewing bullshit to troll Iowa basketball fans. If he's really Oldhawk, then this makes sense. That said, Nebraska is either 1 or 2 of the easiest road wins this conference has to offer and Iowa has squander ways to get W's there way too often. His record is abysmal AT Nebraska IMO, I know I've seen all but 1 of them. .....hey, wait, maybe it's me?

6. PCHawk

PCHawk Well-Known Member

Man this would have been a good year to not have injuries. Being 3-1 right now with a chance to knock off another 3-1 team at home would be awesome right now.

7. homes

homes Well-Known Member

The facts should never interrupt an effort at trolling. I thought that was an internet rule.

RobHowe likes this.
  8. revkev73

revkev73 Well-Known Member

"A Season on the Brink" Bobby Knight

"Another Season of Chaos" Coach Fran

9. revkev73

revkev73 Well-Known Member

Consistency is the key to success.

smitharooney likes this.
  10. IowaHawkeyeFB

IowaHawkeyeFB Well-Known Member

Exactly

smitharooney likes this.
  11. 1hawkeye1

1hawkeye1 Well-Known Member

On the other hand, he's beaten your clowns 3 of the last 4. So suck on that, Mr IowaHawkeyeFB.:rolleyes: