FSU could have trouble

Discussion in 'Football' started by 1standgoalat1, Nov 21, 2013.

1. dave3912

dave3912 Well-Known Member

By far your best post ever.

2. LG210

LG210 Well-Known Member

This is not correct.

3. GoHawks24

GoHawks24 Well-Known Member

Let's not kid ourselves, FSU won't suspend him or do a damn thing until an actual arrest is made, and everybody will be dragging their feet as much as possible on this. Don't wanna put that Nat'l title chance at risk!

4. kmurp

kmurp Well-Known Member

But I doubt he wins the Heisman now. It will, once again, go to an SEC player.

5. jsmith337

jsmith337 Well-Known Member

I agree, just really weird timing.

6. hawkfan33

hawkfan33 Banned

Pay the players!!

7. SamBrownlee48

SamBrownlee48 Well-Known Member

My understanding is that Minston's theory is that it was consensual, and as evidence of that he has two eye-witnesses. This in turn begs the question: Why are there witnesses to the sexual encounter? Winston lets his buddies watch?

8. hawkfan340

hawkfan340 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing he's defining witness more broadly than that. I.e. witnesses saw her go into a bedroom willingly or something to that effect.

9. ICHawk24

ICHawk24 Well-Known Member

The same thing that has always been on the minds of young men.

10. GoHawks24

GoHawks24 Well-Known Member

Good point and question.

Just because a female retires to a bedroom does not necessarily mean that she's consenting to having intercourse (not saying you were insinuating that, btw). Weird that they would do that, I know, but trust me, it's happened before.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  11. hawkfan33

hawkfan33 Banned

It ain't no fun, if the homies can't get none.

12. jsmith337

jsmith337 Well-Known Member

These were the "lookout" guys.

13. thetrza

thetrza Well-Known Member

Lots of kids in college have roommates who sleep in the same room. There are rumors on nearly every board about players witnessing stuff other players are doing and it comes out in these awful "school investigations" or in police or court testimony. Just because one or two witnesses say something didn't happen doesn't prove anything anyway its all embarrassing and misguided and shows more about what the football schools care about than whether a crime actually happened.

14. 1standgoalat1

1standgoalat1 Banned

To listen to his stereo...