HAHA - Craft sitting on bench with foul trouble - never happens in B1G

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by uihawk82, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Foval21

Foval21 Well-Known Member

Gotta say that a iowa fan should also be a b10 fan. I cheer for b10 schools when they don't play iowa. It helps further the fact that the b10 is the best conference. I am hoping for a b10 ncaa champion and iowa winning the nit. Wonder when the last time those two have been won by teams from the same conference.

2. imported_ankle23

imported_ankle23 Well-Known Member

not sure why iowa fan would cheer against b10.

3. sportstalent

sportstalent Well-Known Member

Not sure why I have to cheer for teams that I hate unless I hate the team they play more...don't care if they are a big 10 team or not...why should it matter? I hate MSU, but probably hate Duke a little more...maybe

4. bcl20

bcl20 Well-Known Member

I root for teams Iowa beat throughtout the year (just to have a stupid celebration in my mind stating "Hey, at least we beat the National Champion this year) otherwise I don't really care.

5. HawksMN

HawksMN Well-Known Member

I'll never cheer for OSU. I cheered heartily for IU tonight but they just didn't have it. Will also go for MSU and Michigan tomorrow.

6. blubberhawk

blubberhawk Well-Known Member

Go Buckeyes!!
    Craft, once again with a great all around game.
    I hope they win it all..

7. uihawk82

uihawk82 Well-Known Member

I was pulling for OSU but I thought it funny that craft got two quick fouls.

8. ssckelley

ssckelley Well-Known Member

I thought he sucked down the stretch last night. He was only 1 of 3 from the free throw line and missed at least 3 layups. I was cringing he was going to take the final shot until he dished it off.

9. whammer33024

whammer33024 Well-Known Member

part of me wants tOSU to lose just because the farther they go, the more the clowners will talk about how it should be them and blah blah blah

but most of me was pulling for tOSU last night