Hey Moss! I scored just as many points for Kansas today!

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by greghammel, Dec 21, 2019.

1. greghammel

greghammel Well-Known Member

I also took 5 less shots than you. I might have to look into that NBA thing? I don’t know... what say you?

2. HaydenHawk56

HaydenHawk56 Well-Known Member

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but at the end of the day, she is still a girl from the trailer park. Maybe he can make a practice squad for the D league some day.

3. hawkeyebob62

hawkeyebob62 Well-Known Member

Lay off the guy. For whatever reason, things didn't work out for him. He left. End of story.

4. ssckelley

ssckelley Well-Known Member

Jeez, another trash Moss thread. Can't we move on?

5. HawkGold

HawkGold Well-Known Member

Asshole.

6. WinOneThisCentury

WinOneThisCentury Well-Known Member

Hey Greg...let us know when you finish that first beer. Making fun of a division one athlete with his experience and history when you are probably sitting on your ass eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew...well...it's sad alright...you are sad.

MinnHawk01, duhawk70 and hawkeyebob62 like this.
  7. proudhawkfan21

proudhawkfan21 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to rag on the guy but he's not a Hawk. Somewhere the decision was made by someone that he would play "against" the Hawks (maybe not vs.).

8. greghammel

greghammel Well-Known Member

Some of you need to chill! I am not nearly the athlete Moss is, that is the point! He is also no longer a Hawkeye. He is fair game for a bit of fun trash talk. I wish nothing but the best for him. You really think Moss cares that some guy he doesn’t know gave him a bit of trash talk on a message board? No, heck no.
    After watching that Cincy game tonight. Maybe he could make a mid-season transfer? Count me in as a big fan of Moss...
    BTW... He has never dunked on me either. But MJ also hasn’t.

9. HawkGold

Do you torture animals for fun?

The whole thing is getting old.

Aside from me I dont think anyone has mentioned he s playing through an injury.

They lost one the road at Nova. Nova stops a lot of players which you should remember.

Self doesnt play mid road players who dont hustle.

Get a better hobby and chill.

10. mopkins

mopkins King Kong

IMO Moss is fair game. He redshirted at Iowa and then started for 3 straight years and then bailed on his team and school. Iowa invested 4 years of time and resources into him and instead of seeing it thru he up and left for another school without giving fans any reason as to why

HaydenHawk56 and InGoodCo like this.
  11. HawkGold

The fatuation is creepy.

12. hawkation

hawkation Well-Known Member

Why are Iowa fans (the Dr who sits courtside in Carver) fair game but an ex-player is not when he chose to transfer?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  13. MelroseHawkins

MelroseHawkins Well-Known Member

Seriously dude, the guy is on a P5 Div 1 basketball team, that was rated #1 in the country.

Please post your resume. You might want to think before you post, otherwise, could look really stupid.

14. NorthKCHawk

NorthKCHawk Well-Known Member

I feel dumber for having clicked on this thread....

GoHawks24 likes this.
  15. judzeehawk

judzeehawk Well-Known Member

Who's Moss? Never heard of him.