I didn't know Fryowa and why is he like that?

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by atomicblue224, Apr 1, 2019.

1. atomicblue224

atomicblue224 Well-Known Member

What did I do? I didn't know my disability bothers you? I stay busy with school and work. I don't bother anyone. Tell me what did I do wrong?[​IMG]

2. tksirius

tksirius HN's Love Doctor

What did he do?

3. thedukeofearl

thedukeofearl Well-Known Member

You're cool, Atomic

Just keep on keeping on

It's all good

PawkHawk1 likes this.
  4. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

No, I said that due to your sour, fly in the ointment personality, when you get to the nursing home in these next three or four years, your kids will be waiting impatiently for their estate checks.

That is in no way an attack on your family. Quit being an over-exaggerating baby.

And “waste of food” is weak. You said you were a school teacher, but after seeing your wit and attempts at humor, I’m guessing you might have gotten your teaching degree but ended up asking people if they want fries with that.

Apply yourself, Bueller. People are laughing at you, but it isn’t funny “haha,” it’s more of that, “we’re embarrassed for that poor guy making an ass out of himself.”

tweeterhawk and tksirius like this.
  5. InGoodCo

InGoodCo Well-Known Member

6. tksirius

Well, they're in the perfect place for it.

InGoodCo likes this.
  7. HawkGold

HawkGold Well-Known Member

Per the thread title....How did you miss it?

8. Ian Pike Hammer

Ian Pike Hammer Well-Known Member

Sadly, he kept predicting Iowa victories by 14 points and further condemned himself by not letting go of a PG who committed out of state thread. Who knew?

tksirius likes this.
  9. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Lol, awe yes welcome to the beginnings of the off season forum post. o_O

10. Ian Pike Hammer

Ian Pike Hammer Well-Known Member

The reality of how truly boring we all are is about to be thrust center stage. You have been warned!

11. StanziUSA

StanziUSA Well-Known Member

Yea he’s a dickhead. Annoying as hell, I wouldn’t worry about him. He’s a troll, bully, and just flat out stupid on these boards. I don’t even want to or have to know the story behind this post to tell you that.

Fryowa likes this.
  12. StanziUSA

You’re an asshole.

13. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

Honey...sweetie...

Baby doll, say it ain't so...

14. StanziUSA

Hello crack baby

15. HawkGold

Well we all have a commonality....Iowa

eledmonster likes this.
  16. HawkGold

In his defense he isnt as bad as another now lmuch ess prolific poster who would be abusive and then use his multiple personalities to gang up on unknowing victims. That guy was pretty creative but he pretty much stopped after being called out.

mopkins likes this.
  17. tksirius

Whew! For a second there, I thought you were talking about me but I haven't stopped.

18. HawkGold

19. HawkGold

TK Judas?

20. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Lol you let Fryowa upset you. It's kind of like being mad at the ocean for making waves. There's tons of asshole's out there. Who has time to be mad at them all? I'm to emotionally lazy for all that. At least fry is predictable.

People like fry can be managed and even enjoyed when you shift your expectation. Expect asshole and be delighted when you find hidden nuggets of humor or civility. It works for me.