I. Moss update

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by Ian Pike Hammer, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Ian Pike Hammer

Ian Pike Hammer Well-Known Member

Hows he doin' at KU?:

PPG- 7.0
    Reb.- 1.7
    Asst.- 0.6
    FG%- 42.3

2. ssckelley

ssckelley Well-Known Member

I swear you are doing this just to be annoying.

3. Grady

Grady Well-Known Member

That's the great thing about bball stats: facts is facts.

4. homes

homes Well-Known Member

The most significant fact - Moss is not a Hawkeye anymore. He’s a Jayhawk. His performance this year has no bearing on Iowa’s fortune.

5. dahlhawk

dahlhawk Well-Known Member

He's not a Hawk he doesn't exist to me.

6. Hawkeyes5

Hawkeyes5 Well-Known Member

Someone has a mancrush....

7. tmess1989

tmess1989 Well-Known Member

Now how well is Locure doing?

Hawkfnntn and 1hawkeye1 like this.
  8. Stanzi

Stanzi Well-Known Member

PPG: 6.9
    APG: 1.8
    RPG: 1.9
    SPG: 0.8
    TO: 1.3
    FG: 37%
    3P: 35%

9. 99topdawg

99topdawg Well-Known Member

Lies, damned lies, and....facts??? ;)

10. Zstatman

Zstatman Well-Known Member

I went to a KU-Colorado football game in Lawrence years ago and surprised when the crowwd started chanting 'Let's Go Hawks, Let's Go Hawks' so I suppose he's hearing that. But like most everyone else, he jumped ship and he's dead to me.

I see he's averaging 22 minutes/game so he's playing about a half.

It would be great to have another experienced ball handler right at the moment. But our team has now proven themselves, they are their own team. Bye bye IM.

Go Hawks

11. mopkins

mopkins King Kong

Wrong. Moss will play Iowa State and Texas Tech both at least twice. Common opponents of Iowa's. How moss does this year can impact Iowa's NET ranking

Also, I'm just trying to be difficult.

12. homes

homes Well-Known Member

Well, at the pace he’s on, the impact will be de minimus. :)

mopkins likes this.
  13. koralakers

koralakers Well-Known Member

Ever consider, behind closed door, Fran ‘nudged’ him out, to open up for another scholly and open up to play Fred? Fred is a fresh is better than moss. Period.

14. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Are they fake stats or perfect stats, or huge stats. They just don’t look presidential. :p

15. mopkins

mopkins King Kong

Do you really think Fran would ever nudge a kid out of his program given everything we know about Fran? Especially one who has been with the program for 4 years and was a 3 year starter? Not to mention a 40% 3 point shooter who averaged 21 minutes per game?

I'm NOT saying that Fran didn't have an end of season meeting with Moss and let him know that CJ was going to see significant minutes and that conversation may have driven Moss to seek a transfer. That's just Fran being honest though...Moss could have stayed at Iowa and fought for his minutes just like everyone else...he chose not to. Clearly CJ deserves to be on the court.

16. HawkGold

HawkGold Well-Known Member

Except that his last game at Iowa was played different by him. Fran might have told him dont do that again or leave. I could see that.

17. tmess1989

tmess1989 Well-Known Member

Had Moss foreseen that Bohannon was going to not be able to play this year then I think he may have stayed. We wouldnt have gotten Evelyn. Evelyn can be the primary ball handler and I think he is a little better defender which I think is more valuable than a very good 3PT shooter.

18. 1hawkeye1

1hawkeye1 Well-Known Member

Obviously Moss transferred so he could get more attention from HawkeyeNation.com. It worked.

19. hawkdrummer1

hawkdrummer1 Well-Known Member

20. mopkins

mopkins King Kong

Rob sure knows how to trigger more clicks to his site. Genius!

1hawkeye1 likes this.