If you had the ability to install 4 fast food joints inside Kinnick

Discussion in 'Football' started by okeefe4prez, Jul 31, 2018.

1. okeefe4prez

okeefe4prez Well-Known Member

I haven't heard someone use scurvy in prolly 25 years.

2. Robowe

Robowe Well-Known Member

I would like to acknowledge Pickle Barrel in this list. :)

[​IMG]

3. westender

westender Well-Known Member

They have the paper thin pizza ranch pizza for $10 or something like that. Rip off. Like eating a cracker with some melted cheese on it.

KCHawkeye likes this.
  4. Denverhawk1

Denverhawk1 Well-Known Member

I said Chick-fil-a earlier. I’m telling y’all and most of you know. But that’s the best fast food chicken sandwich in the world. And they don’t get bogged down. For whatever $1-$2 an hour more they pay it pays off in spades for them. Their help is good, efficient, don’t screw shit up. Seriously, this has been a fun thread but Chick-fil-a is probably the only one who could handle the load of 50,000 drunk redneck Hawkeye fans.

5. Ree4

Ree4 Well-Known Member

Zombie Burger opened in DTIC and closed a year later. I went there once and it was garbage, the kids liked it though. Most of these places you guys are listing don't exist in Iowa.
    Pancheros, Wendy's, Godfather's and:
    Hamburg Inn: they could put some fast things together. How about an omelet or some bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and hash browns for those 11 am games.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  6. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

You guys aren't knocking my use of the King's English, are you?

7. InGoodCo

InGoodCo Well-Known Member

first couple of times I had Zombie Burger I was completely underwhelmed and even more, annoyed by how busy it was. The last few times I've had it tho? Pretty good. I mean, nothing special about the burger, I just like the options - the fries, the drinks. I get the Dead Elvis, it has everything you'd imagine it having and it's worth it for me to go there even tho I've had better burgers.

trj likes this.
  8. Hawknigh

Hawknigh Well-Known Member

No, I was serious. I love being reminded of the word "scurvy." It serves so many useful purposes.

9. HawkeyeWalker

HawkeyeWalker Well-Known Member

Breakfast....I like it.

10. trj

trj Well-Known Member

Buffalo wild wings: Wings are waaaay overrated, but during a game I could smash a dozen or so.

McDonalds: Shitty fast food at it's finest. Double cheeseburger, no pickle, no onion for 2 bucks. I could do 2 of those bad boys at halftime.

starbucks: 11 o'clock kickoff I am not drinking.....that overpriced venti frappuccino will last me the entire game.

Pizza slices: Don't care, you could be selling slices of tombstone and you would have my interest.

11. hawkeyebob62

hawkeyebob62 Well-Known Member

I just wish Culver's would season their tenderloin batter. Culver's, God gave you salt and pepper!

12. hawkeyebob62

hawkeyebob62 Well-Known Member

And it would get the unshaven bitches into the stadium, if only to protest the presence of Chick-Fil-A...

KCHawkeye and Denverhawk1 like this.
  13. DrDoug2

DrDoug2 New Member

Hardees Breakfast Menu, Long John Silver's, White Castle and Pagliai's by the slice. Discussion over?

14. taffaej

taffaej Well-Known Member

Anything fast and doesn’t rape me for a lousy cheeseburger.

Jimmy Johns
    Jack in the Box
    Blazing pizza
    Raising Canes
    Jethro’s

15. DMLadyhawk

DMLadyhawk Well-Known Member

What does this mean?

16. Xerxes

Xerxes Well-Known Member

Chipotle (although overall quality of service has dropped since immigration cracked down)
    Sbarro
    Noodles
    Potbelly

17. tksirius

tksirius Well-Known Prostitute

Let me guess, this would be your 5th choice.

[​IMG]

Denverhawk1 likes this.
  18. eledmonster

eledmonster Well-Known Dog

Taco Johns, Portillo's, Whataburger and Freebirds (way better than Chipotle, Qdoba or Panchero's)

19. hawkdrummer1

hawkdrummer1 Well-Known Member

way overrated. Throwing lots of crap on your burger does not = great good

20. FCAS

FCAS Well-Known Member

No love for Casey's pizza?