Josh Jackson with pick six

Discussion in 'Football' started by peerok, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Hawkfnntn

Hawkfnntn Well-Known Member

Yeah it was called back their was a penalty on the Packers somewhere else on the field.

2. Hawkfnntn

Hawkfnntn Well-Known Member

I do too. I think he's most valuable as a center with all he's able to do athletically. He's put on like 10-15 lbs since the beginning of his last yr at Iowa. He's over 300 now I think. He's pretty young and green yet but it wouldn't surprise me if he's a perennial pro bowler in a few yrs.

3. BoiseDB

BoiseDB Well-Known Member

Ree4 likes this.
  4. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Well-Known Member

I live in Wisconsin, and in addition to the three things you like, I would add...well, ok. Never mind.

Ian Pike Hammer likes this.
  5. Northside Hawk

Northside Hawk Well-Known Member

It was called back. Defensive holding by the other corner before the pick.

Had it been after the pick, Josh would have lost his TD but then pick would have stood.

6. PCHawk

PCHawk Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.

7. uihawk82

uihawk82 Well-Known Member

Yep the Sun starts setting earlier by around the first day of summer, around June 20-21st, every year, like clockwork. The Sun is at its highest altitude in the sky on the first day of summer, stays around that altitude for several says like it is in a static position at its highest point, then each day after until the first day of winter the sun's altitude at your local noon time keeps getting lower and lower each days.

And the first day of Summer which is the Summer solstice gets its name "solstice" from Sol=Sun and Stice=Static or stasis.

Local noon is when the Sun passes over the imaginary line running from true due south to true due north. Local noon is when your site has the sun at its highest daily point in the sky. That is how sailors knew when it was noon where they were on the Earth. And that is how sundials work because even when the daylight is a shorter amount of time in November and December there is still Noon each day.

8. EstronHawkKing

EstronHawkKing Well-Known Member

Thanks, Jack!;)

[​IMG]

9. Robowe

Robowe Well-Known Member

10. LGEND24

LGEND24 Well-Known Member

11. tksirius

tksirius HN's Love Doctor

Not only could he have easily gone in the first round, this preseason has made it clear that he should have gone in the first round. Kirk was just being Kirk. :rolleyes:

Northside Hawk likes this.
  12. peerok

peerok Well-Known Member

Just saw a post on another site that says Josh Jackson has caught more passes this preseason than Allen Lazard. lol

13. #1DieHardHawk

#1DieHardHawk Well-Known Member

14. MelroseHawkins

MelroseHawkins Well-Known Member

I heard this to yesterday and was going to post. You know how valuable this is to a teams success? After reading I can only think what it does wen a player can take away 1/3 or 1/2 of the field. I really makes a defense that much better and limits the offense. So valuable.

15. Northside Hawk

Northside Hawk Well-Known Member

It didn't take Jackson too long to reach paydirt in a regular season game either, recovering a blocked punt for TD against Minnesota.

No word on if he did the Lambeau Leap this time, but the ball is already finding him often in his young pro career.

16. HawkPrdatr40

HawkPrdatr40 Well-Known Member

Yes he did successfully do Lambeau Leap..

Northside Hawk likes this.
  17. Robowe

Robowe Well-Known Member