Kirk was out-coached by Harbaugh

Discussion in 'Football' started by tweeterhawk, Oct 11, 2019.

1. tweeterhawk

tweeterhawk Well-Known Member

That seems to be the consensus in the various threads.

Let that sink in for a moment.

2. NCHawker

NCHawker Well-Known Member

moving on...

Hawk1960 likes this.
  3. uihawk82

uihawk82 Well-Known Member

It is Friday now, day before the next big game. I am over the fact that the hawks gave away a chance to win a huge game on the road and stay undefeated. I feel sorry for the players.

But a win tomorrow keeps them in control of their own fate in the West. I really want these players to have a great season and then that flows to the fans.

4. BVHawk95

BVHawk95 Well-Known Member

Jim Harbaugh has a .702 career winning percentage. He's won at least 10 games in half of his seasons as a college coach. He totally rebuilt a dying Stanford program, and reestablished a fading Michigan as a serious threat. Hell, he took Alex Smith (thought to be a total bust) and the 49ers (who hadn't made the playoffs since 2002) to 3 consecutive NFC championship games, and a Super Bowl, and they imploded without him.

The guy can coach, and has proven it time and again, late season-fades not withstanding.

I know it's popular to shit on Jim Harbaugh recently but let's not let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

5. westender

westender Well-Known Member

[
    Is Jim a terrible coach?

HawkPrdatr40 likes this.
  6. westender

westender Well-Known Member

How come Kirk is not undefeated every damn season, damn it. He gets out coached in those losses and if not for that we would be undefeated every single damn year.

7. EstronHawkKing

EstronHawkKing Well-Known Member

It's those Wal Mart khaki pants that he wears.

koralakers and BVHawk95 like this.
  8. Hawk1960

Hawk1960 Well-Known Member

Well if you are going to hit the rewind button, did KF out-coach the legendary Urban Meyer when we kicked their ass two years ago? Let that sink in for a moment.

koralakers likes this.
  9. MikeyLikesIowa

MikeyLikesIowa Well-Known Member

FIFY: Kirk was out-Kirked by Harbaugh.

Moving on...

10. chucktownhawk

chucktownhawk Well-Known Member

11. DDThompson

DDThompson Well-Known Member

Yes. He’s a bad coach because he can’t win a big game.

That’s why KF sucks. He can’t win a big game against a guy that can’t win a big game.

6 days later and that’s the troll — dump on KF instead of rock-n-roll for the team.

BVHawk95 and InGoodCo like this.
  12. DDThompson

DDThompson Well-Known Member

LOL! That’s the way you do it

13. koralakers

koralakers Well-Known Member

Kirk has never been a good 'game coach'...usually lose that fight. Basically run the same offense and defense with almost NO variation, regardless of talent, or opponent. HOWEVER, there is no better coach at DEVELOPING 'no-name', lightly recruited kids, into not only great men, but solid players, many going pro!

KCHawkeye likes this.
  14. deanvogs

deanvogs Well-Known Member

You mean the guy who resurrected the Stanford program? Or are you talking about the guy who had San Francisco in the Super Bowl?

I mean common Tweeter, Harbaugh is a good coach. Now he is flaky as shit, but he knows how to coach, he just couldn't beat Urban and OSU.

InGoodCo likes this.
  15. InGoodCo

InGoodCo Well-Known Member

Harbaugh last time I checked was one of the best and most sought after coaches in the game - NFL or College. This is dumb post.

Xerxes, DDThompson and deanvogs like this.
  16. deanvogs

deanvogs Well-Known Member

Same stupid posters doing the same stupid bashing they always do after every loss.

The funny thing is there is alway legitimate criticism to do after losses, too bad Da Haters don't actually do any of that. It is just NEPOTISM! RHABDO! KF MAKES TOO MUCH MONEY! KF DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WINNING. Derp, Derp, Derp, Hate, Hate, Hate.

DDThompson likes this.
  17. chucktownhawk

chucktownhawk Well-Known Member

18. Cyhawk

Cyhawk Well-Known Member

No he wasn't, come on man!!

19. hwk23

hwk23 Well-Known Member

I would say Don Brown outcoached BF. Not sure either head coach had much to do with the outcome:)

tksirius likes this.
  20. glnhawk

glnhawk Well-Known Member

Kirk would get out coach ed in Play Station football by almost every poster on this board.