Kittle Says GET SOME

Discussion in 'Football' started by Fryowa, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

2. InGoodCo

InGoodCo Well-Known Member

Pretty good hype video, I think George looks kind of silly with the mic but I am glad they have relevant former players doing these. Last years Brad Banks one didn't really do it for me. Not that Brad isn't an iconic Hawkeye, he is, it just feels like it lands better when it's a pro-bowler.

cincyhawk likes this.
  3. homes

homes Well-Known Member

They had me at "It's almost here, . . ."

4. Robowe

Robowe Well-Known Member

SteveGarvey1 likes this.
  5. Ree4

Ree4 Well-Known Member

I feel like these get better every year

6. MelroseHawkins

MelroseHawkins Well-Known Member

Boy, Kittle's really changed a lot!! Must be enjoying that San Francisco sun!

7. Jonrn

Jonrn Well-Known Member

At this point kittle is the most high profile Hawkeye in the NFL, so they better use him any way they can.

He’s still flying under the radar because he was catching passes from nick Mullens and the 49ers were piss poor. However if Jimmy G comes back and they sniff the playoffs he’s going to get Travis Kelce or eiffert levels of attention. Hell with his goofy personality he might be the next Gronkowski.

It’s still amazing he set TE records getting passes from Mullens and CJB (god bless his soul). He should have been MVP just for that. It’s not like he had freaking drew brees throwing to him.

Ree4 likes this.
  8. Robowe

Robowe Well-Known Member

9. Robowe

Robowe Well-Known Member

10. The Big LeHAWKski

The Big LeHAWKski Well-Known Member

WE ARE TIGHT END U

GO HAWKS!

11. Chickenlounge

Chickenlounge Well-Known Member

I'll admit I got goosebumps during that.

12. Ree4

Ree4 Well-Known Member

I think they're going for the whole Vegas ring announcer thing, I don't mind it!

InGoodCo likes this.