Maryland vs Texass

Discussion in 'Football' started by Casey388, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Casey388

Casey388 Well-Known Member

Either Maryland is improved this year or Texas is terrible. Early in the second quarter and Maryland just went up 24 to 7. Had a 1 play drive thanks to a halfback pass for a td.

2. Motigerhawk

Motigerhawk Well-Known Member

I have Texas giving 14 in my 3 team parlay.

I thought Texas was supposed to be good.

3. tksirius

tksirius HN's Love Doctor

MD's offense was pretty good last year before they had several injuries.

4. Xerxes

Xerxes Well-Known Member

Maryland is very talented. Especially on offense. Injuries completely derailed their season last year. This is not a surprise

5. trj

trj Well-Known Member

I knew Texas would make a run......they closed that 17 pt. gap fast. Hopefully, Canada will put the pressure back on in the 2nd half.

6. trj

trj Well-Known Member

Agreed. However, I am trying to wrap my head around what I think of both teams long term(rest of the season).

7. lightning1

lightning1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Hard to say about Maryland. They are probably riding the emotional wave of losing a teammate. It appears they played beyond themselves Saturday. They do appear to be a competent offensive group though so I would predict them to be in quite a few shoot outs. I'm guessing that they will regress to the mean though and I see a potential 7 win team. Which for Maryland, would be a substantial achievement.

9. HawkGold

HawkGold Well-Known Member

Maryland has some real speed. Not a lot of depth.

10. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

I'm actually rooting for Maryland this year. I hope what those kids endured together will carry them to greater heights. It will kind of feel bad to watch them lose 80% of B1G games again.

I wish Maryland the best of luck and hope for them to be rewarded. All except for a golden 11AM kickoff on 10/20.

HawkGold likes this.