New blood

Discussion in 'Football' started by Scott Leclair, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Scott Leclair

Scott Leclair Well-Known Member

Been a great 19 years Kirk. Time to hang it up and take your boy with you. Bring in a young coach and let him build his staff. It's working for ISU

2. Stanzi

Stanzi Well-Known Member

This team has no hope with the clueless Ferentz idiots in charge. Unfortunately, our AD is even worse at his job and doesn't have the stones to can them.

Motigerhawk, Garandx and KatoZenti like this.
  3. HawksMN

HawksMN Well-Known Member

It is time. But that won't mean anything.

4. trj

trj Well-Known Member

As others have suggested ....... I wouldn’t be opposed to hiring Jim Leonhard and blowing this whole thing up. Maybe it is crazy talk, but that is how awful that performance was today.

tksirius likes this.
  5. KatoZenti

KatoZenti Well-Known Member

I agree with what's said here.

No excuse for what we're seeing from this overrated, overpaid head coach and his pathetic staff. Are there any from this staff to keep at all?

I wonder what this program would've been like if Bob Stoops was in charge. He wanted the job. Bob Bowlsby is to blame for what smells like a lard omelette with his hire of KF.

I hate to say this, but ISU did it right with Matt Campbell. Iowa needs to hit a home run with the next hire not a single.

MoseSchrute and Garandx like this.
  6. Motigerhawk

Motigerhawk Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I think FKF is buddies with the big dollar donors. Nothing happens until the stadium seats are empty.

7. earlkoppelman

earlkoppelman Well-Known Member

Regent+Booster "Bosses". They must be happy. Iowa Surfer not no?

8. archiehawk

archiehawk Well-Known Member

Looks like the worm has turned. We won our Super Bowl against Iowa State and have played, for the most part, shitty since then.

MoseSchrute likes this.
  9. MoseSchrute

MoseSchrute Well-Known Member

I too, will wonder about that forever.