***Official Suckeyes @ Wildkittens Friday Game Thread***

Discussion in 'Football' started by Fryowa, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

Well, how bad are they gonna get beat???

2. hawkeyes87

hawkeyes87 Well-Known Member

"Thursday Game"?

Fryowa likes this.
  3. Hawkboys

Hawkboys Well-Known Member

This offense sucks.
    We never change anything.
    Dline needs to step up.
    Catch the punt.
    Use the timeouts.

All warmed up for tomorrow!!!

cincyhawk likes this.
  4. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

Whoa. I must’ve had a stroke or something

Fixed.

5. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

Elite has OSU at -27.5, I gotta say I’d be inclined to take that. I’m thinking more like 37.5.

6. hawkeyes87

hawkeyes87 Well-Known Member

I don't have BTN, so can't watch. Watching baseball.

But... will the Buckeyes be focused on this one? Wisconsin next week.

NW stinks ( no P5 W's, haven't even scored a 1st half TD against P5, haven't beaten OSU since '04 ), but that's a lot of points.

7. M1911A1Hawkeye

M1911A1Hawkeye Well-Known Member

That 9" doesn't seem to be working on O$U.

HaydenHawk56, tksirius and Fryowa like this.
  8. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

I love watching Fat Pitzgerald lose. He gets cringey as shit on that sideline and his pet short busser Alex Spanos looks even more like an idiot jumping around.

9. M1911A1Hawkeye

God Fitz is getting fat.

10. M1911A1Hawkeye

Well this game is over.

11. spliff45

spliff45 Well-Known Member

You just know that NW is making mistakes like dropped passes and bad snaps that they won’t make next week

12. HaydenHawk56

HaydenHawk56 Well-Known Member

No way Iowa loses to this Northwestern outfit. ;)

Sarcasm is all over this post. Fat Pat will make his Kitties look like world beaters against The Ferentzs.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  13. BrianFerentzForPresident

BrianFerentzForPresident Well-Known Member

Your signature is already a better reply than I can craft. It’s probably more likely that they keep it within three of Wisconsin than Northwestern being more than a one score game with Kirk at the helm.

HaydenHawk56 likes this.
  14. HawkU

HawkU Well-Known Member

No way Phil Parker and company holds scUM and Pedo State to 27 points combined and the Hawks lose both games.

15. HaydenHawk56

HaydenHawk56 Well-Known Member

upload_2019-10-18_21-58-29.png

After blowing it yet again against Pat and the Cats........

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  16. BlackNGold1982

BlackNGold1982 Well-Known Member

This was a look-ahead sandwich game for NW. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if NW wins straight up. If they put up 10 points that might do it.

HaydenHawk56 likes this.
  17. uihawk82

uihawk82 Well-Known Member

Watched very little of this game but just watched the hilites. Wow, OSU looks tough although jNW offense has been pretty bad this year. If Iowa's offense has any kind of pulse when we play jNW we should win but I thought that the last 3 years also. AAARRRRGGGG as Charley Brown used to say.

Fields just lit them up and they caught NW deep defenders looking into the backfield many times with play fakes.

Look OSU runs plays from the I formation with Fields under center sometimes just like Iowa and in the same shotgun formations but their pass routes were great and they had so many receivers open. And Fields has the mobility and ability to stay alive. BF needs to keep NW off balance and get the running game going. BF needs to keep the blitz off of Stanley and let his receivers get open with some easy comeback, stop and out patterns and then hit NW over the top.

The hilites didnt show any NW offense because they were so bad so Iowa's defense needs to really control this game and hit the mesh point and penetrate to stop their run game, dont sit back and get blocked and try to read their runs and play action, penetrate and disrupt.

Why the hell BFerentz never took any shots downfield in the first half let alone the game last year just befuddles us all. BF played it in a phone booth last year against Fitzzie's defense.