Oliver Martin Transfer

Discussion in 'Football' started by BGOLD, May 30, 2019.

1. Ian Pike Hammer

Ian Pike Hammer Well-Known Member

or 9; 9 is good

BigD likes this.
  2. Ian Pike Hammer

tell me about it! I'm about to fly to the Philippines!

3. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Jeesh I hope you're not cat fished bro. Good luck.

Jonrn and PCHawk like this.
  4. Denverhawk1

Denverhawk1 Well-Known Member

To me, if he wants to come back, let him. He’s probably more talented than the current group, and the Hawks can always use the help at the wideouts.

BigD likes this.
  5. Ian Pike Hammer

no, I talk to her face to face on Facebook every day for the last 5 months 61659403_2262662157142817_3147368054736814080_n.jpg , she's a real person. She's going to graduate college in Oct, Criminal Justice.

6. tksirius

tksirius Well-Known Prostitute

We're gonna need more pics, please.

Ian Pike Hammer and Denverhawk1 like this.
  7. Hawkfnntn

Hawkfnntn Well-Known Member

Right. It's kinda tough for a 6'1 185ish lb hs wr to stand out and become a 4 star recruit nowadays. To get as good as he got he had to work his butt off at all the finer points of the game. Sure hes fast enough and can jump. But the route running timing and his hands being what they are takes reps and reps and reps.

My guess is if he decides in a short period of time hes a Hawk. But if he drags this out looking around the snake oil salesmen like the guys in Lincoln Minneapolis and Ames will be just laying it on thick. He fell for that kind of thing once so who knows... What I do know is if he does become a Hawk we should do some back flips and know our receiving corp is in great shape for the foreseeable future

8. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I wish you the very best chance to find and bottle love.

Ian Pike Hammer likes this.
  9. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Martin could reasonably start for any of the mentioned schools. I'm sure that is an enticing factor, but I believe he was never really happy in Michigan. 1 reason...the kid is a Hawk.

10. karras

karras Well-Known Member

I have the perfect win/win scenario

He comes to Iowa, which makes true Hawkeyes happy

And he gets beat out for a starting spot by Jace Andregg - which makes the HaterHawkeyes happy

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Adam likes this.
  11. Stanzi

Stanzi Well-Known Member

Poor Ian. He's totally getting catfished. At least he'll be by the ocean and can drown his sorrows with drinks or salt water.

12. Ian Pike Hammer

I told u my posts were dazzling;
    'Oh ye of little faith' lol. and all she's wearing is a little lipstick. Filipino women are GOR_GOUS! you guys should look into it!

13. Ian Pike Hammer

thanks dude!

14. karras

karras Well-Known Member

15. BGOLD

BGOLD Well-Known Member

I'm told Oliver Martin is transferring to Iowa and was in the facility today getting a locker and fitted for equipment. Not sure when it will be "official" but according to my source within the program it's a done deal.

16. RobHowe

RobHowe Administrator

If you are saying OM is a prima donna looking for special treatment, you're talking out of your ass and making assumptions. From every coach and trainer of his I've spoken to, they say he's one of the hardest workers they have. I know OM and his family. They are humble people.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  17. kicker22

kicker22 Well-Known Member

As of this moment I'm not sure he's a Hawk. Not saying he won't be but if he were "a Hawk" he'd of been a Hawk rather than a Wolverine. That's not saying that we all don't make mistakes in life and hit rock bottom before turning things around lol.

18. westender

westender Well-Known Member

Do you suppose convo went:

OM: "Hey Khaki Pants. I gotta go as my heart just isn't here with you any more."

JH: "But Ollie, I jumped in a pool for you!"

OM: "Sorry bro, don't call me, I'll call you."

19. EstronHawkKing

EstronHawkKing Well-Known Member

I really hope he transfers to Iowa, we need good receivers like him. I was bummed when he announced he was going to Michigan.

20. hawkdrummer1

hawkdrummer1 Well-Known Member

so...does he have to sit out a year, or not? He's already used his redshirt.