Wirfs B1G O-Lineman of the Year

Discussion in 'Football' started by RobHowe, Dec 4, 2019.

1. RobHowe

RobHowe Administrator

tksirius likes this.
  2. revkev73

revkev73 Well-Known Member

Great, I wonder what my odds of getting through him, for a sack, would be?

Wish he would stay, doubt it, why would he? Best of luck!

3. tksirius

tksirius Well-Known Prostitute

He gone

AreWeThereYet and Fryowa like this.
  4. eveningnewsteam

eveningnewsteam Well-Known Member

A lot of players of the year the past few years and zero division championships. Congrats to him, but wtf

NCHawker likes this.
  5. RobHowe

RobHowe Administrator

Here's the writeup for Hawkeyes honored by B1G on Offense:

LINK

6. Fryowa

Fryowa Well-Known Member

I hope he buys his mom a huge house and she gets to quit her job. Sounds like she sacrificed a whole lot raising her kids and every interview I’ve seen with her she seems super down to earth and not snobby in the least.

7. HawkeyeDenis

HawkeyeDenis Well-Known Member

When I lived in Iowa City I would see Sherff on occasion. Wirfs is about that size. Surprisingly huge when you see those guys up close.

8. tweeterhawk

tweeterhawk Well-Known Member

Has B1G placekicker of the year been announced?

9. revkev73

revkev73 Well-Known Member

No wonder the players get concussions!

I always thought it was a good idea to place "weight limits" on different positions, similar to how wrestlers have to "make weight."

10. hawkinn3

hawkinn3 Well-Known Member

We are getting so gutted next year. Legit think 6-6 will be a great year next year.

11. Ree4

Ree4 Well-Known Member

Saw Robert Gallery at RT's once surrounded by a bunch of people. Was head and shoulders taller than everyone else, was pretty funny actually. Later that night Matt Roth told me he was going to do the Heisman pose after he sacked Carson Palmer in the Orange Bowl. He did - too bad it was late in the 4th quarter.

HawkeyeDenis likes this.
  12. Stanzi

Stanzi Well-Known Member

Wirfs and AJ are almost certainly gone since they are first round locks and quite possibly top 10 picks.

Jackson and Golston would be wise to stay another year but maybe they declare early.

I don't really consider that gutted.

13. Hawkfnntn

Hawkfnntn Well-Known Member

Gallery is like 6'7 or 6'8 330 lbs or so. Just a mountain of a human. All his bros were pretty big too.