Steve Deace quizzes Jon Miller on the following Big Ten buy or sell topics:
1) There’s a better chance the Big Ten will have two teams in the college football playoff this season than it will be left out altogether again.
2) The Big Ten will end its drought of not having a quarterback picked in the first round of the NFL draft since 1995 in next year’s draft.
3) Penn State will be the most overrated Big Ten team in college football preview magazines this summer.
4) Nebraska will be the most underrated Big Ten team in college football preview magazines this summer.
Related In HawkeyeNation Forums
5) Michigan should be the preseason Big Ten favorite in men’s basketball next season.
6) A Big Ten player other than Jonathan Taylor or Trace McSorley will be invited to New York City for the Heisman Trophy presentation.
7) At least one Big Ten school will eventually be implicated and penalized as a result of the college basketball scandal being investigated by the FBI.
8) Both Mark Dantonio and Tom Izzo will be coaching at Michigan State next season.
Related In HawkeyeNation Articles
August 14, 2018 — HN Podcast: Iowa Football Discussion
Miller and Deace discuss some of the notes and anecdotes that came from Iowa's Kid's Day practice and more.
9) This will be Kirk Ferentz’s final season at Iowa.
10) Lovie Smith is the only Big Ten football coach who has any shot of being fired after this season based strictly upon on-field performance.Subscribe on iTunes